Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the key characteristics of a stakeholder and determine all the stakeholders within the PharmaCARE scenario.
2. Analyze the human rights issues presented by PharmaCARE’streatment of the Colberia’sindigenous population versus that of its executives. Recommend at least three (3) changes PharmaCARE can make to be more ethical going forward.
3. Assess PharmaCARE’senvironmental initiative against the backdrop of its anti-environmental lobbying efforts and Colberianactivities. Support the position.
4. Decide whether or not PharmaCARE’s actions with respect to the indigenous people of Colberiawould be ethical in accordance with each of the following ethical theories:
c. Virtue ethics
d. Ethics of care
e. Your own moral / ethical compass
5. Compare PharmaCARE’s actions with those of at least one (1) real-world company, whose corporate activities led to ethical, environmental, or workplace safety issues and financial loss. Analyze the similarities and differences between PharmaCARE and the company that you chose.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia is not an acceptable reference and proprietary Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
1. Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
2. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
3. Analyze and evaluate laws that protect against discrimination in the workplace.
4. Examine and assess employee rights to health and safety in the workplace.
5. Analyze environmental protection laws and assess their impact on organizations.
6. Use technology and information resources to research issues in law, ethics, and corporate governance.
7. Write clearly and concisely about law, ethics, and corporate governance using proper writing mechanics.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.