- What general areas should always be inspected for possible fingerprints? Explain.
- What is the documentation process regarding the lifting of fingerprints? Explain in detail.
- What are the 2 general types of surfaces in which investigators must lift fingerprints? Explain.
3 para graphs with references and no more then 25% plaigiarsm
Methods: Chemical Lifting, Cyonocrylate Fuming, Fuming Circulation, Ninhydrin
Address the following in 1–2 pages with references and no more then 25% plaigiarsm:
- Explain the following for each fingerprinting method selected:
- Once the surface/material/substance has been designated for fingerprinting, what is the process for the selected method? Describe and explain in detail using a step-by-step process.
- Briefly explain the purpose of each step.
What is the casting process used for the footwear and tiretread impressions outside of the warehouse? Explain in detail.
- What materials will you use to lift these molds from the ground? Explain.
- What is the process for casting these impressions and creating molds? Describe and explain in detail using a step-by-step process.
- Briefly explain the purpose of each ste
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.