Using the Internet or Strayer databases, choose two (2) different companies, and research the components of their respective working capital structures.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze the fundamental differences between the working capital structures and components for each chosen company, and speculate upon the main reasons why such differences exist.
2. Based on your analysis above, make at least two (2) recommendations as to how each company could improve its working capital positions. Provide support for your recommendations.
3. Place yourself in the role of a Wall Street Analyst who has to recommend one (1) of the companies as an investment to a company’s clients. Recommend one (1) of the two companies, based solely on that company’s working capital, and support that recommendation.
4. Place yourself in the role of an Investment Banker who has to recommend loaning a substantial amount of capital to one (1) of the chosen companies. Recommend one (1) of the two (2) companies, based solely on that company’s working capital, and support that recommendation.
5. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.