Post your rough draft (1 point) and complete a peer review for at least one other person in the class (4 points). Completing a peer review online requires several steps:
- Post a message to the Peer Review Discussion Board and attach a complete draft (500-750 words) of your essay to this message by the date indicated on the Syllabus for that essay.
- Review at least ONE other person’s paper (but you may do more).
- Answer EACH of the following questions. Be as detailed as possible, and use specific examples to explain your comments.
|1. Content Development
3. Language and Mechanics
- Post a reply message to the Peer Reviews Discussion Board and include your completed peer review feedback by the date indicated on the Syllabus.
- Review the comments others provide for your research paper, and consider using these comments to revise your paper before submitting it for a grade.
Of course, submit your revised essay to me for grading and commenting by the due date indicated on the Syllabus.
- You MUST use the above steps to complete a peer review for each essay. Pay close attention to the due dates!
- Review the requirements, guidelines, and grading rubric for each essay. Make suggestions to help your peer meet these requirements, use these guidelines, and achieve the highest grade possible
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.