You are required to identify a Project-related operational issue/problem/potential upgrade that either failed or had major issues causing well-documented delays and recommend/justify a strategy that would increase the likelihood of a successful project implementation if your designated strategy was followed.
Read around and critically analyze the problem as much you can, and find as much research around the key organizational/project issues that you identify. For example, did they use a project management approach (Traditional or Agile?), what were the key issues/problems such as lack of detailed scope, technological developments, under financed, ran out of time.
then your ideas and siloutions in developing and justifying a suitable and sustainable Project Management Strategy.
Suggested sources or identifying a suitable project:
* A project which has been carried out (or can be proposed or is about
to be carried out within your employing organisation).
* A project which has been in the news lately which can be related to
this assessment (you will need to ensure you can elicit sufficient information to complete this assessment)
* A piece of published research, evidenced by an academic publication, around project management failures and/or successes but which again can be related to your assessment.
It is strongly recommended you break this assignment into two sections in your report:
As in the overview above, you have been asked to develop a justified Project Management Strategy (PMS) for your identified project organization. This first section is where you identify the organization and outline the key problems/issues that contributed to the project delay/failure.
Suggested length no more than 2,000 words (appendices are encouraged for supporting documentation) and must include an analysis of the following areas:
1. An introduction and background to your proposed problem project, with an identification and discussion (with appropriate references) around the key issues that contributed to delay/failure.
2. A section on how and what research and other contemporary issues and methodologies contributed/underpinned/supported your analysis/identification of the problem. For example, scope creep (Schwalbe, 2015) was an important factor to the delay of implementation which resulted in the project not being developed on time.
3. An analysis of the problem(s) which may include: Information flows, flowcharts, data flow diagrams, statistical analysis, bottleneck identification etc. (Diagrams etc. encouraged for illustrative purposes).
4. Findings and recommendations which summarise the key issues and which form a basis and justification to the development of your final PM Strategy in section 2.
Based on your research in Section 1, you are requested to prepare a comprehensive and cohesive Project Management Strategy appropriate for your chosen organization. For example, put yourself in the position of Project Manager for your chosen project problem and develop the strategy based on if you were in charge.
1. An introduction and justification to your chosen PM Approach (Traditional v Agile) and background to your proposed problem project, with an identification and discussion (with appropriate references) around the key issues that contributed to delay/failure.
2. Your actual Project Management Strategy
(No more than 2,000 words – though likely a number of diagrams/appendices which don’t count towards words.)
This strategy may include some/all following depending on approach justified:
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.