Be three (3) pages long;
• Identify each of your portfolio’s submissions by title. Please use quotations when referring to your submission titles in the cover letter—e.g., “When Lightning Strikes: A Study of Inspiration”;
• Provide an analysis of the submissions contained in the portfolio. To do this, avoid extensive summary;
• Demonstrate sustained writing self-awareness. Awareness includes your ability to be reflective about your own writing strengths and weaknesses;
• Point to specific examples from your submissions that illustrate the claims you have made about yourself as a writer; • Demonstrate knowledge of the writing, revising, and editing process by showing how this knowledge applies to the submissions in your portfolio;
• Describe your strategies for researching and integrating sources;
• Reflect on the ways in which you have written/revised to accommodate audience needs, expectations, and/or values.
Your cover letter may also:
• Explain your reasoning behind selecting and ordering your submissions;
• Discuss the ways in which you continue to address your writing weaknesses;
• Discuss your strategies for writing and revising and point to specific examples in the submissions for how those strategies affected the submission;
• Detail the process by which you solved a writing problem;
• Discuss and provide examples of patterns in your writing.
Do not forget the essay you wrote for me
1-drought and water shortage in Somalia
2- risks of Snapchat on teenagers
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.