Bob and Lisa are both married, working adults. They both plan for retirement and consider the $2,000 annual contribution a must.
First, consider Lisa’s savings. She began working at age 20 and began making an annual contribution of $2,000 at the first of the year beginning with her first year. She makes 13 contributions. She worked until she was 32 and then left full time work to have children and be a stay at home mom. She left her IRA invested and plans to begin drawing from her IRA when she is 65.
Bob started his IRA at age 32. The first 12 years of his working career, he used his discretionary income to buy a home, upgrade the family cars, take vacations, and pursue his golfing hobby. At age 32, he made his first $2,000 contribution to an IRA, and contributed $2,000 every year up until age 65, a total of 33 years / contributions. He plans to retire at age 65 and make withdrawals from his IRA.
Both IRA accounts grow at a 7% annual rate. Do not consider any tax effects.
Write a two to three (2-3) paragraph summary in which you:
Create a chart summarizing the details of the investment for both Bob and Lisa.
Explain the results in terms of time value of money.
“Business, Interpersonal, and Group Communication and Interference” Please respond to the following:
· Communicating in the workplace provides us with opportunities to both listen and express ourselves effectively or ineffectively. As the the video titled “A Failure to Communicate” (2 min 28 s) located at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ox5LhIJSBE demonstrates, it only takes a few seconds to initiate a communication breakdown. From the e-Activity, discuss the major interferences that can cause workplace miscommunications. Consider topics from your readings this week, including ethnocentrism, kinesic messages, and role perceptions.
· Describe a situation where you personally experienced (or became aware of) communication interferences that had a negative consequence.
“Audience, Context, and Email” Please respond to the following:
· Being able to send appropriate, professional emails is a vital skill in today’s workplace. When considering audience and context, determine why it is so important to know to whom you are writing and for what specific purpose you are sending the email communication.
· Describe an example of a workplace or personal email communication in which the sender (you or someone else) did not pay close attention to audience and context. Ascertain the consequences. Determine how the miscommunication might have been avoided.
Assignment 1: Procedural Email Message
Due Week 1 and worth 140 points
Write a procedural email message to employees reminding them of standard operating procedures or organizational changes that take the form of step-by-step instructions. Be creative, or use an issue applicable to your work environment. (Example can be found on page 76, Figure 5.1, of the course text.)
The message should take the form of an email; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
The procedural message must adhere to the following requirements:
a. Introduce the main idea of the message in a concise, informative manner.
b. Itemize three to five (3-5) key points with detail.
c. Provide information about where and to whom questions should be directed.
a. Use a descriptive subject line or heading.
b. Use bullets to separate ideas and simplify reading.
a. Include an appropriate and professional greeting / salutation.
b. Use email form including: To:, From:, Subject:, and Signature.
4. Clarity / Mechanics:
a. Ensure that there are no grammar or spelling errors.
b. Ensure that there are no clarity, writing, and mechanical errors.
Your assignment must:
· Be typed, single-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.