Explain how O’Connor’s work is typical of what is labeled the southern grotesque. Southern grotesque means weird, odd, strange, or perverse, and could also be labeled dark comedy. Make at least 3 valid points about her work and its darkly humorous nature. You may use either story. Also: 3 qoutes Double or 1.5 Space
2. Times New Roman 12 font
3. 400-750 words
5. Give your essay a creative title- do not italicize, bold, enclose in quotation marks, nor use crazy or larger fonts.
6. Present tense- write as if the story is unfolding right before your eyes. No past tense.
7. Write in 3rd person only- no ( I, me, my, us, our, you, your or any 1st & 2nd person)
8. Include the MLA heading in the top left margin of the 1st page only.
9. Insert page numbers and your last name as a header in the top right corner of your page.
10. Insert and Cite Quotes correctly in MLA.
11. Include a properly formatted Works Cited Page
12. Format work titles correctl
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.