Based on the readings assigned, in-class lectures/discussion, and any other materials you choose to utilize, produce ONE 1000 word essay based on any one of the questions below. It is advisable to utilize and cite sources–in-text or in footnotes (and list in “References”)–other than your notes from the speakers’ presentations and the assigned readings. The assignment is due on December 4th and must be delivered in hard copy.
1. There are many critical elements in supply chain management. For the fast-food industry, such as Wendy’s, which one in your opinion is the most important, why, and what can franchisors and franchisees do, along with their vendors, to ensure optimal results?
2. What are the various systems in supply chain management to reduce costs, speed delivery and boost productivity? Give 3-5 detailed examples.
3. What are the most important trends in global supply chain management that will shape the business environment over the next decade? Choose one, in detail, and make your argument and give examples.
4. According to the CEO of Pinta, companies are no longer in control of their own brand? Please explain this, justify the statement and give several examples. Also speculate as to where this will lead to for companies in the future?
5. What are the essentials of developing and embracing a multicultural communication strategy—one aimed at various groups and diverse subgroups within a main group (e.g., millennial Latins or Asians within their respective ethnic groups)?
6. In marketing and advertising either smartphones or apparel to Millennials, what are the key messages and winning strategies that companies should consider and why? How might this vary between Hispanic Millennials and Millennials in general?
7. Based on Joe-Karim Tamer of Mondelez’s presentation, what are the major strategy concerns and elements of strategy that his firm should consider to accelerate the growth of Mondelez’s products from its business base? What could/should it do to fill in consumer spaces (i.e., segments, product lines) not presenting being served?
8. In defining a business strategy for long-term growth in the highly competitive category of snack foods, what are the key elements–in priority order–that firms should consider and why? Give examples.
9. In defining a business strategy to fill in consumer spaces in emerging markets, what are the key elements–in priority order–that firms should consider and why? Give examples (real or hypothetical).
10. Compare and contrast HP and Hewlett-Packard Enterprises (HPE). How will they be able to distinguish themselves in the commercial vs consumer marketplace with their digital products?
11. Review and critique the commerical products and services of HPE’s competitors—IBM, Oracle, and Sun Microsystems–and present the argument, with examples, as to which firm (including HPE) has the greatest competitive advantage with their products and services
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.