INTERVIEW PAPER INSTRUCTIONS
Interview 3 friends, relatives, or teachers, and ask them about their view of origins. You must interview 1 person who disagrees with a young Earth creationist view on at least 2 of the 4 questions below.The interview questions are:
• How long are the days in Genesis 1? Why?
• How old is the Earth and life? Why?
• Did man and apes share a common ancestor? Why or why not?
• Were Adam and Eve real people? Why or why not?Based on these interviews, write a paper of 1,000–1,500 words in which you respond to each of these questions using the course materials. Format your paper according to the instructions below.Format:
1. Interview Summary (no more than 1 page, about 250 words)
• In this section, briefly summarize the answers that your interviewees gave to the interview questions. These may be in the form of a narrative or a list.
2. Interview Response (750–1,250 words)
• Go through each of the interview questions and detail how you could respond to each question using the course materials.
• For those answers from your interviewees which are different from your own view, use the course materials to respond to points of disagreement.
• Explain how the course materials can be used to respond to the questions and support the answers that you agreed with.
• Thus, this section of your paper should go through each interview question and specifically respond to it using the course materials. Your paper should demonstrate your understanding of the course materials and your ability to effectively use them to respond to questions of origins.At the end of your paper, include the total word count.Length:
Your paper must be 1,000–1,500 words, double-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman font, and must have 1-inch margins. Title pages and reference pages do not count toward this page total. Papers may not be more than 1,500 words without prior approval from the instructor.Sources:
Interview papers may include sources in addition to the course materials. Acceptable additional sources are limited to journal articles, manuscripts, scholarly textbooks, and/or internet sites from .edu or .gov sources. Sources must be listed using current APA format in a reference page at the end of the paper.All needed readings and materials can be found in the dashboard. Login details upon acceptance
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.