Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the “Assignment Format” page for specific format requirements.
1. Create a complete preparation outline using the outline template below for a persuasive speech.
2. You may choose from one of the topics below.
Why banning the use of cell phones while driving should be mandatory nationwide
What I see as the biggest challenges young adults face today
Increased dependence on technology in the U.S.
Bullying in schools.
Gun laws in the U.S.
3. State the general purpose, specific purpose, and central idea clearly and in the appropriate form.
4. Limit your key points to no more than three and supporting statements with resources to no more than two per key point.
5. State your key points and supporting materials in complete sentences.
6. Summarize key points of introduction with a call for action in your conclusion.
7. Based on your submitted outline, begin writing the first draft of your speech while studying the next lesson. In Lesson 7, you will study how to write the components of your speech. The outcome of this process is a final written speech to be submitted as your final assignment in Lesson 7.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.