PLEASE SEE BIBLIOGRAPHY THAT WAS PURCHASED FROM THIS WEBSITE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO: The literature review must use at least five of the sources and information that was used in the bibliography. If possible I would like to use the same writer that did the bibliography to make things easier.
The literature review must meet the following requirements:
• Written in APA 6th Edition format.
• Must be a minimum of (5) pages excluding cover page and reference page…this does not mean (4) pages and a paragraph or two. This means (5) full pages at a minimum, not including a cover page and reference page.
• Must have a title page in APA format. An abstract is not required for a literature review in APA.
• Must have a reference page in APA format.
• Must have a minimum of (5) acceptable scholarly references listed and cited in the body of the work as found in the annotated bibliography. You are highly encouraged to exceed the minimum reference count.
• Students may use the course text as a source, but make sure your other sources fit the category of being scholarly in nature. Wikipedia or general websites are not scholarly. Students should seek guidance from the instructor if in doubt about the acceptability of a source.
• Double spacing is required between sentences and paragraphs per APA guidelines.
• Use Times New Roman 12 font when preparing the paper.
• Must demonstrate the ability to utilize short quotes, and summary/paraphrase in proper APA format.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]