Explain the case and issues in it in your own words. [Use not more than 250 words.]
2. Explain the goals of the study in your own words. [Not more than 150 words.]
II. Theory and concepts
1. What type of study is this? Observational or experimental study? Why? Explain. [Not more than
2. Identify the variables and explain their nature (such as qualitative or quantitative) and their
Relationships. [Not more than 150 words.]
3. Explain the factor/factors and factor levels, and also independent and dependent variables used in
the study. [Not more than 150 words.]
4. What are the major assumptions in your ANOVA analysis? [As many words as necessary.]
5. How will you test the assumptions? [As many words as necessary.]
III. Hypothesis and Critical Value
1. State the null ad alternate hypothesis. Briefly explain the hypothesis. [Not more than 150 words.]
2. Find FCritical. What is the meaning of it? Briefly explain how you found it. [Not more than 150 words.]
IV. Data Analysis
Using the software conduct the following analysis and explain the major findings:
1. Generate descriptive statistics of the variables. Explain the major findings. How do they relate to the
ANOVA analysis. [Not more than 250 Words.]
2. Generate histograms, box Plots and Q-Q Plot for the variables. Explain the major findings. How do
they relate to the ANOVA analysis? [Not more than 250 words.]
3. Conduct the ANOVA analysis. Explain the findings. [As many words as necessary.]
4. What are your conclusions from the analysis? Explain. [As many words as necessary.]
IV. Comparison of Means
1. Using the software, conduct the pairwise comparison of treatment means. Explain the procedure and
the findings. [As many words as necessary. [Check Section 9.4 for guidance.
As a researcher what decision will you draw from this study? Why? Explain. [Not more than 200 words.]
Report on the Project
Write a report, following the steps given above. The report must include a simple title page. Also, include the software printouts.
The data set is attached file
Book used is Statistics for Business and Economics by McClave, Benson, Sincich 12th Edition
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.