Reminder: Initial Discussion Board posts due by Wednesday, responses due by Sunday
Students will be expected to post their first initial discussion board posting by Wednesday of each week. Discussion posts will be graded and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Students are expected to post their responses to peers by Sunday. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Your client wants to see new customer segments that might be interested in the new and improved product. For additional information on how to develop a customer profile, visit this Web site.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300-500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas: Develop a brief customer profile for your client. The profile will include the following:
- Identify 2 new customer segments for the newly repositioned brand, and name them. You can make up a name based on their characteristics. For example, if you were selling a coffee brand, you might have Serious Sippers as a customer segment and Dabble Drinkers as a second segment.
- Name which customer segments are the primary and secondary markets.
- The primary market is often larger than the secondary market. These customers are often the primary users of the product.
- The secondary market can include in-between customers who might occasionally use or be interested in the product.
- Explain the demographics and the psychographics of both segments.
- Include the basic characteristics of your current and potential customer, such as age, income, education, and geographic locations.
- Identify your customers’ lifestyles, such as hobbies and other interests.
Responses to Other Students:Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?Reference
Oakes, S. (n.d.). Tips to create a customer profile. Retrieved from the M4B Marketing Web site: http://www.m4bmarketing.com/tips-create-customer-profile/
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all co
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.