The name of the book ( engineering design. A project- Based Introduction. 4ht edition)
chapter 10 ( prototyping and proofing the design)
Read Chapter 10 AND Appendix A1-A5.
1. What are prototypes & models? What is the difference between the two? Why would you choose one over the other? How is each tested?
2. There are two main issues to consider when deciding whether to build a prototype. State these two issues and explain what you mean by each.
3. Does your team intend to build a prototype or a model in project 2? (prototype)
4. What do you need to consider when you decide whether to build or buy parts for your prototype or model?
5. Refer to Table 10.1. Which of these suppliers could be useful in purchasing supplies for your project?
6. Refer to your reading of the Appendix. Justify your selected materials and type of fasteners? What building techniques will you use?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.