You will need to write a 1-page lab report using the scientific method centered on the known phenomena of CO2 emissions, related to the following question:
• Would you expect to see an increase or decrease in CO2 emission in the data over the past 40 years? Why?
When your lab report is complete, post it in Submitted Assignment files.
Part I: In the Web site link given in the assignment description, you will see an interactive map of the world titled “GMD Measurement Locations.” You can zoom in and out and move the map around within the window. In the map, choose 5 sites that are labeled with a star, which will have CO2 concentrations. Follow the steps below to fill in the data table:
1. Click on a starred location. (One site will not have CO2 concentrations.)
2. Once the starred location opens, on the right side of the screen, click on the pictured graph “Examples of Data” for CO2.
3. Once the graph opens, make a note of the CO2 concentrations from previous years to present day. Fill in the table below.
4. Repeat steps 1–3 for all other locations.
5. Use these results in your lab report to help you assess CO2 concentration trends from 1990 to 2005
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.