Thoroughly answer all questions and be sure to label, number or bullet each part of each question. You may use your book to complete this exam. All of your answers must be fact based and must not include your opinion, unless you are asked to include it.
1. Diana Baumrind discusses 4 parenting styles. Part 1: In your opinion, which parenting style is the most effective and desirable parenting style and why? Justify and support your answer with facts and information from your book.Part 2: In your opinion, which parenting style is the least effective and and most detrimental parenting style and why? Justify and support your answer with facts and information from your book.
2. Children’s developing minds and social experiences produce remarkable advance in the development of the self. Provide an overview of the changes that occur in a child’s understanding of their “self” from (1) early childhood, (2) middle/late childhood and (3) adolescence. Be sure to use facts and information from your book to assist you in answering this question.
3. Which theory of moral development best explains children’s moral thought and development? Why? Be sure to justify your answer with facts and information from your book. Be thorough in your response.
4. Using facts and information from your book, describe and explain how children’s emotions/emotional development advances from (1) early childhood, (2) middle/late childhood, and (3) adolescence.
5. Part 1: Discuss Erik Erikson’s and James Marci’s views on identity development during adolescence.Part 2: In your opinion, which theory best explains identity development? Why? Be sure to justify your answer with facts and information from the book.
6. How do friendships change from early childhood, middle/late childhood, adolescence to adulthood. Be specific in explaining these changes. Please organize your responses by numbering or bolding each age you are discussing.
7. Part 1: Briefly explain Erik Erikson’s psychosocial theory.Part 2: Identify and thoroughly discuss all 8 crises in Erikson’s theory as they occur through the lifespan. Be sure to include ages
8. Based on the longitudinal research discussed in chapter 16, would say that personality traits remain stable or change over time? Justify and explain your answer using facts information from the studies.
9. How does self-esteem change or remain the same from childhood through adulthood? Be sure to include specific facts and information regarding change or stability of self-esteem.
10. How do relationships/friendships change from early childhood, to middle-late childhood, to adolescence and to adulthood? Be sure to bold or number each development period.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.