Unit VII PowerPoint Presenation
Use the CSU Online Library to research a hazardous waste incident such as the Love Canal or Minimata Bay incident.
Create a 7- to 10-slide PowerPoint presentation on the incident you choose. You should thoroughly describe the details of
the incident and analyze the causes and effects. Your presentation should address the following:
· Provide a brief history of RCRA and what aspects of waste it regulates.
· What was the cause of the incident? What types of waste were involved?
· What were the environmental and human health consequences?
· What regulations were in place at the time of the incident? Were they followed?
· What do you think could have been done to prevent the incident?
· Could this incident happen today with the regulations we have in place? Why, or why not?
Instead of using speaker’s notes, you will write a script and create a voice-over for your presentation. All sources used, including the textbook, must be cited and referenced according to APA style. Be sure to include in-text citations on your slides, and provide a reference slide that lists all of your sources. JUST GIVE SPEAKER NOTES I WILL DO VOICE OVER.
Please follow the Unit I Success Center Power Point Presentation Guide for developing your PowerPoint as it contains the best practices and strategies for creating your slides. Click here to access the Success Center Guide, Creating a Scholarly PowerPoint: Best Practices and Citation Information
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.